Wandering Window Shopper
Today while window shopping @ Mega, I chanced upon a newly opened stall, Payless Shoesource. Payless?! Instantly, memories of shopping in Calgary where I've first known this store came to life. True to its name, the shoes are cheap but of good quality. Inside are rows and rows of shoes of different styles, different colors, and different height. They have bags and accessories, too. To save time, just go to the aisle where you're shoe size is, and start looking into stacks of shoes and try them on. No need to ask the salesperson for your size. That easy! :)
My next stop was Forever 21. I've been through this store a few times, but I still haven't bought anything despite the rave reviews. I just don't get it. Are the prices cheap? No. Is the store layout optimal? No. Are the designs cool, hip, and chic? Maybe, but it doesn't get to me. Is there something wrong with me, or do I just need to visit the store a few more times (like what I did in Freeway)?
P.S.
While I as unloading my cart at the supermarket, the cashier told me that it's wednesday, and Wednesdays in SM means no-plastic bag day! You either be green and bring your own bag, or they will charge you P3.50 for every plastic bag you need for your groceries. Instead of getting irked, I was actually happy about it. Its about time people learn. So I gladly paid the fee and even suggested they do it everyday. Seriously. :)
Labels: mundane thoughts, shopping

Post a Comment
0 Comments