The Poor Princess

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Engr. Phin!

My very dear friend, Josephine aka "Phin" S. Cordero, bagged the 3rd Top spot in the recently concluded Geodetic Engineering Board Exams!

Congrats Phin! I'm so proud of you!

-----------------------------------
I just came home from a night out at a bar, Xaymaca, found along Tomas Morato, QC with Paul, Ana, and EJ to celebrate EJ's 24th bday. It was my first time to be in a bar whose live band only plays reggae music (that's why it was called a "reggae bar"), and I must say the whole thing was a new and pleasant experience for me. Close to midnight, the bar became teeming full of people (and a lot were already standing)... I looked around and saw that everyone were either dancing, singing along, or clapping their hands to the beat, and I was surprised because I never knew that reggae music is that popular nowadays. Although I can't sing along with most of the songs because they're new to my ears, I kinda like them: the regular beat, the modulation, the rhythm, the intonation of words, etc (and the old songs that have been given a reggae touch sounded great, too). The three were surprised, too, that I am not yet sleepy when the clock struck twelve, and that is because I've been working night shift for the past 2 weeks, and also for the next two weeks to come.

There, I just felt like posting anything in order to keep this blog breathing. 'Til then!

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Blogger chocoadik said...

sings: "i love the nightlife.." hahaha. :)

7/10/07 20:14