The Poor Princess

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Call me "Engineer"

I passed the recently held ECE Licensure Exams! Hurray! *jumps for joy*

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/examresults/20070417_ECE0407.pdf

I give all the glory to God. I'm sure He handled me while taking the exam because I was sure only on 50% of my answers in Comms and Elec, the rest was done through the eenie-meenie-my-nee-mo method. Haha.

As for other news, I just came home from a 4-day vacation in Ilocos. I'll post on it later because I just finished checking my email and all the backlogs caused by no internet access *eyes wide shut already*.

Post a Comment

13 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Engineer Ivy! I didn't doubt for a moment that you would pass. Ikaw pa? ;-)

*hugs*

19/4/07 15:41   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks nixter! *hugs back*

20/4/07 00:29   

Blogger Unknown said...

congrats! :)

20/4/07 13:46   

Blogger chocoadik said...

Congrats Engr. Chua! :) sure naman na pasado ka e.. kaw pa! :D libre! hehe. :)

21/4/07 19:17   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks joy! thanks tin! :)

btw, sinong joy? ^_^

21/4/07 20:16   

Blogger kitkat said...

Congrats Ivy! Sabi na nga ba eh! :D

22/4/07 00:37   

Blogger oNiN said...

Engineer Pakner! See you at the corporate world!

23/4/07 10:08   

Blogger Eugene Garcia said...

Engineer!

...ayun lang wala nang "ivy" sabi mo "call me engineer" lang e :P

23/4/07 22:25   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hangkorny! XD

salamat sa inyong pagbati. :)

24/4/07 18:23   

Blogger Unknown said...

errm joy reyes :D

26/4/07 18:07   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, ma'am joy! kala ko yung kapatid ko, hindi ko kasi makita profile. tnx!

26/4/07 23:35   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm later than what's fashionably accepted, but Congratulations, dear! *hugs*

30/4/07 20:52   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay lang, better late than later! XD thanks chrissa! *hugs back*

30/4/07 21:16