The Poor Princess

Friday, February 09, 2007

There comes a point in our lives when we have to decide on things that we could never compromise. We either take everything or get nothing. During these times, asking people for advise may only puzzle the mind, because the heart wants a part of two things it could never have. Think for a while... If you are the type of person who gives importance to other's opinion of you and you are made to choose between (1) self-redemption bequeath with too many troubles or (2) apathy while letting people push you over, which will you pick?

I can't believe I went through today without shedding a tear. I, indeed, am stronger. I just hope its enough to defend those who always stood by me, because it only just begun.

Labels:

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Blogger thejokethâ„¢ said...

i choose... 1. either way, if anything goes wrong afterwards, you cannot blame anybody else but yourself. t'was your decision to begin with. so okay na siguro yung decision mo para sa sarili mo diba? kung pinagbigyan mo sila tapos palpak, tas sinisi mo sila, mukhang pangit yata... ~^_^~

15/2/07 22:24   

Blogger ivystar said...

yeah, you're right. I chose 1 rin. but it was futile, ended as if Ichose number 2.

16/2/07 21:52