The Poor Princess

Wednesday, November 29, 2006


What's with this?


One Piece, without a doubt, is the tv series that made me cry the most... and it's not even real-life! From Nami-Bellemere, to Sanji-Zeff, to Chopper-Dr. Hiluluk-Doctorine, to Vivi-Luffy, to Ussop-Luffy, to Franky-Iceburg-Tom, to Robin... I have cried at least once to every subplot! I'm such a softie when it comes to parted families and broken friendships; and since One Piece is not a love story... I guess you get my point.

Every character has a sad story underneath, and it seems each story becomes sadder and sadder. If I am to arrange the main characters' past stories in decreasing "sadness" level, it would be: Robin, Nami, Chopper, Sanji, Zoro, Luffy, Ussop, and Vivi. I totally un-hate Robin now.

I am so addicted that I live, eat, and sleep One Piece. :D

Post a Comment

8 Comments

Blogger tiyaw said...

isa lang masasabi ko.... bum!

2/12/06 13:40   

Blogger ivystar said...

sarap maging bum! :P

3/12/06 01:15   

Blogger kitkat said...

*jealous*

gusto ko rin maging bum! (at makatapos muna ng MatE syempre :p)

3/12/06 21:25   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know One Piece so I can't comment on it but from the pictures it seems like something I wouldn't watch anyway. Is it anime?

There is one cartoon that made me cry as a kid and I'll never forget it; Scruffy about a puppy losing his mother and he's all alone in this world.

7/12/06 21:06   

Blogger ivystar said...

Yes, it's anime. That amazed me- it made me cry even if it's not real-life.

I was surprised by your comment... I have no idea where you found my blog. :)

7/12/06 21:14   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm currently surfing some sites and visiting their visitors and that way surfing deeper into the net to places I haven't been to before :)

Hope you don't mind me dropping by!

7/12/06 21:17   

Blogger ivystar said...

Oh no, I don't. Feel free to look around. A friend of mine even promised to give me a new layout, so watch out for that. :)

Btw, I've started checking your blog, too.

7/12/06 21:18   

Blogger Eugene Garcia said...

wow may fan! xD joke /heh

29/12/06 23:50