The Poor Princess

Friday, November 05, 2010





Now that I've graduated....
(Note: this was drafted last Oct 26, 2006 but left unpublished)


Here are some facts about my stay in UP as an undergrad student.

1. I finished 180 units, in other words, I finished everything prescribed in the ECE curriculum. My electives were (in the order I took them): PolSci 11, ECE 197S, ECE 121, EE 274, ECE 153.

2. I took 8 PEl. These are: bowling, cheer leading (drp), badminton, philippine games, PE 1, bowling, swimming, stretching. My highest PE grade is 1.75 (in Philippine games).

3. I was able to get two elusive unos: in my first and last sem.

4. I am a affiliated with ERG for 5 years, CompSoc for 1 year, IECEP for 2 years, and DSP lab for 2 years.

5. I consumed 3 bars of soap, 1 pack of cotton buds, 1 bottle of lotion, less than 1 bottle of perfume, undetermined amount of shampoo, pantyliners, sanitary napkins, tissues, coffee sachets, stuffins, fudgee bars, noodles during my stay at the lab.

6. I have an MP3 collection in my pc there that accumulated more than 8GB.

7. I discovered a lot of food establishments during my last sem than in any other previous academic years (henry's grill, latasia, likha diwa, bermonts, grill queen).

8. I have conquered my fear of programming because of my USP. I heart Matlab.

9. I can't think of anything to add so I'll goa head and publish this.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous Katherine Ong said...

A walk through memory lane? :P

Come to think of it, I never published my acknowledgement from my thesis. Hahaha... maybe when I'm feeling productive, I'll do it. ;)

8/11/10 01:15   

Anonymous ivy said...

and that will be when? :P

8/11/10 20:44