Stuffs I want to remember...
1.) Mama's kare-kare is really good.
Before, kare-kare doesn't attract me very much. Why? Because I never ate it with bagoong. But from the moment I realized how much better kare-kare was with bagoong, I had a penchant for it. Last night's dinner (guess what? it's kare-kare!) proved that. I so like it, I'm willing to pay for our dinner. Just kidding. Nonetheless, my appetite increased by 200% last night. Even if I'm still full from the chickenjoy served after our session (adjourned at 6pm), I still ate dinner at 730... and had a second round at 930pm. So I am not puzzled if my pants don't fit today. >_<
2.) Finding a good haircutter is not easy.
Yesterday, I went to the nearest parlor for haircut and hot oil. Now, I kinda regret that I went there. The hairstylist cut a hefty 4-inches off my locks when I asked him to cut only a couple! *wails in tears* Plus, I asked him to add some bangs and even demonstrated how I want it to look. But ho! It didn't turn out the way I wanted. Not only the bangs, but also the hairtips. *sigh* I spent another round with my hair last night, trying to retouch the bangs. I think I was able to improve it. Im just glad I went for the hot oil; at least my hair's not frizzy which will make the bangs disaster much worse.
...And stuffs I don't want to remember.
I watched Sukob last night... and how dissapointed I was! I shouldn't have expected too much. It was overhyped, overrated, and all other superlatives I could think of. It was so predictable, everybody's so helpless, that I became more frustrated rather than scared. Plus, the dvd keeps on jumping frames that before we knew it, we were already seeing the last 15 minutes when we've only been watching for 10 minutes! To think I was planning to watch it on cinemas with my sister... I can only be glad I didn't. I liked Feng Shui better; at least it is scarier (think Lotus feet).
Come friday, another movie night... What is left there in cinemas to watch?

Post a Comment
4 Comments
aba nagpagupit ka pala last week (kahit 4 inches e hindi naman gaanong napapansin since mahaba rin e ^^; )
23/8/06 11:23
oo nga eh, yun rin sbai ng iba. buti naman. ^_^
pero nakakaasar kasi ang panget ng gupit sa dulo, hindi niya ni-layer. hirap talaga humanap ng magaling na hairstylist sa murang halaga.
23/8/06 14:50
dapat kasi ng boy cut ka para mas halata :))
23/8/06 15:30
sige tiyaw pag mag-aasawa nako. :P joke! ayaw ko nga ng boy cut! feeling ko magmumukha na talaga akong lalake.
23/8/06 17:16