Post Lengths
A friend of mine commented that my posts are very long, hence, it becomes boring to read even if it's interesting. I don't know if he's just tired or my posts really are boring... Anyway, short posts are indeed easier and may enable me to post more often. The thing is, my everyday life isn't interesting (I'm just sitting in front of the pc almost 13 hours everyday) and so my posts could become repetitive (and thus, more boring); but when I do have something to post about, I want to talk about it in great detail so that I will remember almost everything (my memory is so bad these past few years). Finally, this is my blog and I will post just the way I like it. ^_^
Anyhow, I will make this one short. I attended a seminar about *enhancing* faith at Crossroad77. Frank has been inviting me for a few weeks now, and since I hunger for spiritual food, I went with Janice, Raf and Jayrald (I left the programs running on my pc, which takes at least 23 hours to finish! -_-). We were the first of the group to come; James, Frank and Lea arrived shortly; we met Ma'am Joy, Caloy, EJ, Paul and Carlnic after the seminar. My purpose for attending was served, I'm happy. With everyone present and naturally hungry, I was surprised that Lea would treat us all to dinner (for her birthday). Yay! We dined at Pazoli's at Eastwood City, and bulged ourselves with pasta, pizza and buffalo wings! Lea ordered for the pasta: Spaghetti (with Meat sauce and white sauce), Puttanesca, Pesto, Fettucine Alfredo, Peppery Chicken, Pesto; and for the pizza: All-meat and Bacon Cheeseburger. It was too many for the twelve of us, so the leftovers were packed and since I will be staying overnight at the lab, they gave the food to me and Ma'am Joy for our snacks. Yay uli! (babaw ng kaligayahan no? :P) When I came back at the lab, all my programs finished running. Signals back to work for me.
Looking at my current semester, I'm surprised at how many night gimiks I have been to. This is something I didn't expect when this school year began. I'm not complaining, though; I'm just happy that I expected the worst and it didn't happen. Night outings mean one thing: we're all growing up. Hehe. :)
'Til my next post. God bless everyone! ^_^

Post a Comment
13 Comments
'ba, so sa Bread pala si Frank? dun rin si Despi e hehe (pero hindi siya sa Crossroad, since malayo sa Cavite). katuwa naman :)
kung gusto niyo sumama sa big f e invited naman kayo every friday :D (palipat na yang oras ng meeting ng adviser :P)
haba ng post tinamad akong basahin! hahaha joke XD
24/8/06 10:48
mahaba pa rin? :P
oo nga eh, gusto ko rin umatend sa inyo. pwede naman pala ako humabol dun sa big f niyo, so baka yun na lang gawin ko. :)
ayun, Bread nga pala name ng church, hehe. Masaya umatend, dami ko nga notes eh. I plan to post it soon para mabalikan ko mga teachings kasi baka mawala yung papel ko. :)
24/8/06 18:06
tas kung gusot mo sama ka rin sa gents' night =)) funny nga e, si Sir Ian ung speaker, nagulat nalang ako sa email hehe
24/8/06 18:43
naman, "lady" ako eh... >_<
seriously, pwede ba? ok lang naman sakin sumama eh.
25/8/06 00:22
grabe ang haba ng post ang boring hehe :p
25/8/06 17:37
"this is my blog and I will post just the way I like it."
-> Ito nga dapat sasabihin ko eh. Haha Besides, I think it's more challenging to post lengthy posts. Nung masipag talaga ako magblog dati, mahaba naman posts ko eh, pero ngayon kasi mabilis na ako makalimot. Haha Kailangan ipost kaagad. :P
Naks, Ivs! Daming gimik! Parang wala kang 198 ah. Haha Ayos lang yan. Pakasaya ka na lang.;)
26/8/06 09:36
naisip ko nga rin yun eh. nung nag-198 kayo wala kang posts sa blog mo, ako naman napadalas... grabe, pag bumagsak ako sa 198 eh alam ko kung sino sisisihin ko...
pag tumatanda talaga, mabilis na makalimot! haha. :D
27/8/06 19:46
inggit ako! nilibre kayo ni lea-bee.. hehe.. gusto ko rin kumain dun. :P
sows, anong paki nila kung gusto mo mahaba ang posts? keber lang yun! para sa kin, the longer the better-er! XD
wow night life! isang beses lang ako nagkaron ng nightlife. :( sige tara, magdisco tayo minsan.. oooppps.. di na pala disco ngayon, bar na! hehe! so let me rephrase that. sige tara mag-bar tayo minsan... XD
27/8/06 22:45
kelan naman yung night life na yun?
sige pag may time mag-pazolis tayo, kailangan nga lang amrami kasi malaki yung pizza... hmmm, sa birthday ko kaya? :D pero dati nagdala si tin ng pizza from there ah, di mo ba natikman?
27/8/06 23:55
may nightlife dati yan si kathy, bampira yan e :))
29/8/06 11:13
pano mo nalaman? bampira ka rin? >o<
2/9/06 12:04
oo..bampira yang si eugene! XD
8/9/06 22:49
mm.. love this text :))
13/12/09 05:52