The Poor Princess

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I read old entries from my friend's blog while running some programs for my undergrad student project(USP for short Ü. see note.), and happened to see this quiz. It says my life path number is 1 and gave some descriptions (see below). I don't know if people close to me will agree, cause I think some points doesn't fit. For one, I don't expect others to be like me (always); only on instances when I really believe I'm right and most sensible. And in relationships, I don't know what this "provider" means so I can't comment much on that.

Your Life Path Number is 1

Your purpose in life is to lead others.

You have great drive and determination. Nothing is going to stand in your way.
You seek out challenges and the spotlight. You'll take all the work - and all the glory.
Status and success are important to you. You demand the best from everyone and everything.

In love, you tend to take a protective role. You enjoy being the provider in relationships.

You expect others to be like you, and as a result, you are often disappointed.
A little selfish and vain, you always put yourself first.
Remember, everyone already knows you're great - you don't need to remind them!


NOTE: someone told me that the term "thesis" is for the Masters' research, but I can't help but use the term because 1. it's easier to say and 2. more people will understand what I'm talking about.

You Have a Choleric Temperament

You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.
Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.
You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.
Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.
You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.
Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.
A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

1/3/07 08:33   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

5/3/07 07:37