The Poor Princess

Friday, October 14, 2005

So tired... *Sigh* *Sigh* *Sigh*

I wanna shout... I WANT TO SHOOOOUT!!!

Sem's almost over. Two more projects to be completed and I'm off to hiatus... I'm still waiting for my teacher's decision if he'll make adjustments regarding our class' grades. I can't start enjoying my sem break fully, I still have to see if I'll survive everything. Till then, I'll be hanging.. I'm holding on dearly to the thought that I still have a chance, I'm praying and praying I'll pass eee53, cause if I don't, it means 6 years for me. Please pray for me. ^_^

This sem has been far the most demanding, the busiest, the most hectic one I've had... I've had 3 overnights a week, and it's not even my thesis yet!!!
Just last tuesday, I had my finals in EEE53 from 4-730pm... After that, our project in CoE115 is still not working, so I helped my groupmates, but to no avail. I wasn't able to go home,
so I woke up reeaallly early the next day (Wednesday) for our gutter-painting activity. I left school at 530am, went home, took a bath, and fixed our venue for the oreintation of the participants (the students who will help us paint). We finished around 230pm. After that, I went back to school hoping we could finally present our project. It's still not working. I got back my eee53 papers. I got high marks, but still it's not enough to pass. All my batchmates who is in the same case as mine had a mini-gathering at qz to talk about it, plus all the other problems regarding our acads. I was able to get home around 8pm, and went straight to bed without even taking dinner.
I woke 630am the next day(Thursday). I suddenly jumped upon realizing that I still haven't reviewed for my EE274 finals! OMG! I went to school early, started reviewing, but our projects still are not working. So hindi nako magkanda-ugaga between the three things I have to attend to... I was just thankful I have very responsible and understanding groupmates. Really, I feel so grateful. The exam went okay, open-notes. It's kinda funny, though, because I was the only one still reviewing during the actual exam! I was able to answer at least 40%, enough for me to pass.
Now, its 3am on a friday, and I'm here again at DSP debugging our circuit in ECE 121. I'm begging you project, please work!!!

I really deserve a break... We all do (before we all turn into zombies).

One good thing happened today, though... While I was talking to Sir Melvin asking him if he would still allow us to present even if our CoE115 project is still not working(and I won't be able to see my 3rd exam results, and not know if I passed, until we do so), he said: "Gumawa ka na lang. pasado ka na sa lec." I was in a moment of silence, I don't know what to say or think. I felt happy, and in that moment I so wanted to hug Sir Melvin!!! But of course, I was able to control myself so I just uttered: "sige sir. titignan ko na po ulit project namin". My feeling of burden reduced to 40%... ^_^

I can't wait for this sem to be finally over... I know it'll be harder next sem, but I know I will manage. As for now, I plan to buy a second hand playstation this sembreak, so I'll be able to play one-to-sawa my old favorite games (Legend of Legaia, Brigandine). And of course, I plan to go somewhere else, with someone else(s). ^_^

But for now, I have to return to the circuits that won't work, programs that won't run, and to my tools that has been held by my hands for more than a month.

Hope you guys enjoyed your sem! Happy sembreak! ^_^

P.S.
Nowadays, people around me notice that I get more cranky than before. I am usually cheerful and ready to smile, but these days I feel such a burden on my back, I'm so stressed and tired, that I can't manage to smile often. I want to apologize to all my friends who most often got affected (esp. Manny and Jords and the rest of the DSPeeps). Hopefully, I'll be back to my cheerful self upon hearing the results of my exams and projects. Also, I want to post my pictures here during our gutter-painting. I didn't expect it would be fun! Please watch out for that. ^_^

_____________________
Commercial model???

Another interesting thing happened to me today... While Manny, Gidz and I are at PEL this yesterday afternoon, a team of news reporter and cameramen came and asked us to model for the cellphone. There has been news that someone died while answering a cellphone call that is currently charging. They're asking us to model as answering phones while charging, but since people are naturally shy, all SA's went to the back portion of the lab, leaving me, manny and gidz still there testing our circuit. When suddenly, Doc R said, "O siya na lang kuhaan niyo (referring to me)". Tina Panganiban-Perez gave me a charger and the cameraman asked me to plug it. He then asked me to charge the phone. Tina called the phone (it was gidz's), and I answered (the camera still on focus). I was really nervous and I'm so camera-conscious, I can't stop laughing!!! HAHAHA!! It was fun! So there, I'm tired typing all the details. If you wanna hear them, I'll kwento na lang some other time. If you can, please watch it in 24-oras, the news program of Mel Tiangco and Mike Enriquez. Tina said that if the producer likes it, it will be aired. So, watch out for it if you want to. ^_^

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. " - Anonymous

Post a Comment

6 Comments

Blogger kitkat said...

Haha! Aabangan kita dyan ha! Hindi kita tatantanan! XD

Kailangan kayanin mo yan! Go Ivy go! Ipagppray kita lagi... :)

14/10/05 04:24   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks kathie! *hugs* ikaw din ipagppray ko. ^_^

14/10/05 04:26   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hindi lang pala pang DSP ang pagka-idol! hahaha. parang naririnig ko na mga ihihirit ni Jords ngayon palang XD

15/10/05 11:45   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tama ka dyan, pots

15/10/05 17:15   

Blogger tiyaw said...

wow naging taglish mode bigla...

sayang ngayon ko lang nabasa to hindi ko tuloy natingnan 24 oras... paano ba yan baka madiscover ka. XD

well sana matapos na kayo sa mga ginagawa (in a good note) ng maenjoy natin sembreak ng samasama at masaya. God bless. ^w^

15/10/05 22:57   

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

1/3/07 04:46