The Poor Princess

Sunday, March 07, 2004

uh oh, finals week is fast approaching...

yeah, I should be studying, but why am I not??? If I'm to tell myself all the things I have to do (papers, exams, meetings), I might get shocked. I have an exam on monday, two exams on the same day next week, two book reviews and a term paper the day after that, plus innumerable exams (waiting to be announced) a week after that. whew! oh, I forgot about the meetings...

Anyway, I attended the 3rd week of the Discover Your Purpose seminar, and they talked about things that are necessary for my spiritual growth (I will post my notes later, the copy is not with me. ü) hey, maybe I can post ALL the things we discussed here, plus my own reflections, too! yeah, I think I'll do that. ü

And as for KOC, if you (yes YOU!) have the extra time, please click the links on the sidebar (<----), especially those not named "ivystar" because, well, they need it more than I do. Finally, I got a quote from that seminar, just read below.ü

"those who are with you on the small things will be with you on the bigger things."

That's it, have a nice day!ü

p.s. If you (yes YOU!) ever come across me (i.e. we meet), please don't laugh out loud at me, just keep it to yourself, okay?

Post a Comment

0 Comments