Here i am felling dizzy...
Christmas break is... *sigh* over, and so i'm back to acad mode again. *duh!*
I'm not sure if i ought to be happy, cause the start of my year sucked big time! You see, since i was in vacation mode during the holidays, i wasn't able to finish (not even start!) the 10-page study of litarature approaches in hum1 which is due... *drum roll please* on the 2nd day of the resume of classes (which is a tuesday)! So, being the crammer that i am, i started to do it monday night. I was able to resource a lot of info from the net, but it was in english so i had to translate it, and so that's what i did. Since i'm really running out of time, i lost drive and started to think about dropping the subject... but if i drop it, i will be left behind in my acads unit-wise.
So my evil-self and conscience are battling it out... when suddenly i remembered a text message earlier that day saying: "In times of difficulties, don't ever say "God, i have a big problem!" instead, say "hey you, problem, I have a big God", and everything will be alright." and that's what i just did... i faced the pc, breathed deeply, and murmured to myself: "You problem, I have a big God!", and i started typing and translating my materials, while adding personal insights every now and then to make my report at least presentable. I finished around 5 am,and i tried to lie down and sleep...
but I couldn't, so i dressed up for my 7am class. In school...
I was 15mins late. I sat in the back seats, waiting for our prof. 20 mins passed but he didn't come so, legal as it is because of the university rules, i left the room to go to my 830am class. By this time i was really sleepy and regretted attending the class when i could just have slept even for a while. The same thing happened in my second class, this time I don't know whether I will be happy or not (as you can understand), but i still have my 3rd and final *finally* class, hum1 *oh no!*. I'm not sure if we'll have an exam (the one postponed before Christmas break), so I studied to be ready. A man came inside the class and announced that we don't have a lecture because our prof is nowhere to be found (in the university, I mean). drats! This time I don't know if i should rejoice and be happy, or frown and get mad... I was disappointed at first, but I chose to be happy 'cause that's what I prayed for before trying to sleep, hehe.
That's not all...
Yesterday, I saw the partial results of my eee25 exam before the holidays. I only got 91.5 out of 190, which is quite unacceptable. Assuming I get a perfect score out of the remaining 60pts, I will pass the exam (yeah right! as if!). Assuming I answered 1 problem correctly, I will still be unable to pass. To make this short, I could only afford 1 wrong answer to pass the exam! well, better luck next time i'd say...
now I'm really sleepy...
At least in dreamworld, I have the world in my hands.
In dreamworld, I'm the Queen of Chaos! hehe. btw, here's my link:
ivystar
ivystar_protege

Post a Comment
0 Comments