The Poor Princess

Monday, November 10, 2003

Enough said about that really, really tiresome enrolment at the infamous-but-highly-admirable UP (University ng Pila), i want to talk about my acads now.
Since the 2nd sem AY 2003-04 has already begun, i want to set goals for myself, and try to achieve them *sana sana* for the rest of my stay in the EEE Dept.:
~Assuming I get a 1.25 in all of my GE subjs (which occupies 12 units) and i get a 2.0 n my two majors, my GWA would be 1.5, and my overall GWA would be 2.21. And if I get a flat 1 on my 2nd take subj, it will be reduced to 2.04, which will make it easier for me to graduate with a 1.something average.
~Assuming I get a 1.0 on all GE subjs, and 2.0 in majors, my GWA would be 1.33 and I will be a US again, which is one of my top goals for this sem. Then my overall GWA would be 2.01. hmmm, not much of a difference...
~If I still want to graduate with honors, Cum Laude, then I must maintan a GWA of 1.36... which I know is something I can't do.
~Now i have an idea:I better stick to the 1-point-something...

Life... one minute you think know everything, the next minute you know nothing.
EEE Lessons: one minute you believe you know everything, the next minute you lose all faith in believing so...

Post a Comment

0 Comments